Sunday, October 07, 2007

Spice up The Plan... and Dancing

Well, flying to Guatemala would be cool, and relatively cheap... but my old roommate, Alonso, from LPC is at home (Mexico City). So, screw it, I will take a bus to Mexico city, stay for a few days, and then take a bus (o, maybe a train?) to Guatemala City (wait... are all Central-American Capitals named after the country... no , wait: Tegucigalpa... o.k.).

I bought my ticket to D.F. (Mexico City) for October 23rd. So, wish me luck. Spanish tutoring has been going good. I can say things like "De modo que lo que quisieras es pedirles los numeros de lamar a ellas", even though that might have a mistake or to... All I need now is a big backpack, a haircut, and a rain coat... and a map.

Oh, and to kill the time until I leave, I am taking Swing and Ruida (Salsa) classes... Baile amigos!

1 comment:

ching said...

HEHEHE swing classes?? awesoome...i wish i could trip up to mexico city as well...miss my buddy so much! anyway keep on blogging; will be following it carefully!